Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you like to win free stuff? I do!

Okay, so I have to admit that part of the reason I started a blog is because I've been finding so many that I LOVE, and I couldn't not join in. I'm pretty boring right now, but I'm learning, and I hope you'll follow along with me as I learn and share. I'll post some buttons for the ones I love so far just as soon as I figure it out, but for right now, check out this one.

I found it tonight when a fellow sewing Mama blogged about it. It looks like a totally awesome, super helpful blog with videos! Who doesn't love videos? What's more, they're giving away Janomes! Not just to anybody, you have to win them. BUT, there's 2 of them to be won, and it is SO EASY to enter. You can't NOT do it. So go check them out. Do it. You know you want to, and I want you to too.

Here's a link for you lovelies, http://www.thediydish.com/ , and like I said, as soon as I can figure it out, I'll make a button too. It's called DIY Design, and I'm pretty sure it'll be one of my favourites. Happy viewing, and good luck if you enter the contest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment